Your Million Dollar Leap
Benjamin Franklin was the first millionaire in America. Now, there are millionaires being made every day. By failing to prepare to get rich, you are preparing to be poor. You need to make your Millionaire manifesto. A manifesto is defined as a public declaration of policy and aims. To “declare publicly” is important if you are ever going to manifest anything. You accomplish goals more easily when you are held accountable. Tell someone you are going to be a millionaire. Get a megaphone and announce it to the world.
You need a manifesto to gain clarity on the purpose. It can guide you. It will represent your highest priorities. The fact is, getting rich matters. The decision you make about this will impact your grandchildren. The actions you take today will effect generations of your family. It matters to your kids, your wife, your parents, and your community.Becoming a millionaire is your duty. Nobody can do it for you—it’s up to you to make it happen.
There are two possibilities:
1. You do what it takes to become a millionaire
2. You quit and just get by or worse.
“A man who conquers himself is greater than he who conquers a thousand men in battle”
Can you conquer yourself and become a millionaire? You are either going to do this thing or you’re going to decide the leap is too far. What will it mean for you to become a millionaire? What will your contribution to the world be? You will have to be different and do things differently. Millionaires aren’t average people, doing average things.
What does your manifesto look like? Post it up in the comments.
If you want to get rich, I suggest a few simple things you must do:
1. Commit — This is basic and you have to go all-in on getting rich.
2. Income is King — Get a strong flow of income. Don’t worry about a 2nd flow until your 1st flow is a fire hose.
3. Set Income Targets 10X Higher — If you make 30K, don’t just shoot for 60K, go for 300K.
4. Do the Math — This is what will make it real to you. You have to find the right vehicle to do it in though, because you won’t make 100K when your boss only makes 70K. Find companies that are expanding.
5. Invest in Yourself — Nobody got great at anything without practicing and learning. You don’t have a million dollars because you don’t yet have the skills.
There’s a lot of uncertainty right now in the financial world. You remember 2008. People today are still worrying how to pay for their next trip to the supermarket. The ability to increase your income, to even control your income in uncertain times gives great confidence. You can learn the things I know and live by. Severe economic times call for severe measures. Invest today in Grant Cardone’s Playbook and get your money right!