Why You Want Wealth Creation Coaching From Jerry Fetta
“After coaching with Jerry for only 2 minutes, I followed exactly what he told me to do and I closed my biggest deal ever.” This is a success story submitted by a client of mine yesterday. You may be asking, “what does this have to do with building wealth?” That’s a valid question. I help people build wealth so that they can solve the shortages in their life and be the fullest version of themselves. Wealth can only happen by making more money, keeping it, and multiplying it. This is an example of me helping a client make more money. The real question you should be asking is, “what did you tell him that created such a big impact?” I’m going to share with you how I coach.
Remind you of what you already knew. Fundamentally, I don’t believe my clients don’t “know” anything. I think they have native knowledge and this can get covered up, misinformed, or made wrong and it makes a person feel like he or she doesn’t know. That’s the first difference. I’m going to ask you questions and remind you of basic truths that you’ve always known and just haven’t really been using or maybe you forgot about.
1. Ideal universe. I believe you live in your own universe. I live in my own universe. Its true! What this really means is we all live in an altered reality. If you’re not winning, you live in an altered reality that causes you to not win. All we have to do is alter your reality so that you do win. Now, reality is only agreement. What is agreed upon is real. What isn’t agreed upon considered a minority at best and at baseline, cognitive dissonance. Your mind won’t do something it doesn’t agree with. So we need to draw what you believe your reality should be. If you could make your ideal universe, what would everything look like? What? What would it do for you and those in your universe? We first need to identify that in a way that provides specificity and alignment.
2. Confront. We just went to skittles and rainbow land. Time to come back to your current altered reality. We will confront where you’re at financially. Confront means to face without flinching. I am going to ask you to show me EVERYTHING. Income, taxes, expenses, assets, liabilities, and everything you do financially. You must trust me or you will not want to be this vulnerable. Consider this to basically be an audit. I’m going to help you confront, organize, and fix your finances, your mindset, your income problem, your wealth, and ultimately your life.
3. Targets. At this point we basically have a chasm. You are here and you want to be there. What do we need to do to get from here to there? We will set what are essentially checkpoints that you agree with. There is no magic here. It’s as simple as deciding on a target and committing to it. There is no fancy math or special formulas. You will do what you think can be done and if I do a special formula and you don’t think it can be done, you won’t do it. The best plan is the one do execute on. I’m going to help you find out what that is.
4. Metrics. I’m not going to hold you accountable. Your numbers will. Accountable means numbers. It comes from account. I’m going to help you bring all of your goals and dreams for your life down into numbers. These numbers come down to activity. Activity is just the condition of doing. Did you DO what you were supposed to do? That isn’t a conversation I’m going to have with you. Be ethical. If you don’t do what you were supposed to do, you aren’t being ethical. I won’t punish you. But your numbers will. I’m just going to remind you of your numbers and let them do the rest.
5. Tactics. Now, my client from the success story above used the tactics I shared. Tactics are ground level, short term plans to achieve an outcome. He talked to me about a buyer he was trying to close with and he was having trouble with the objections he was getting. If he wants to hit his income targets, he needs to sell more. I directed him to a specific video in Cardone University, a program all of my clients get for free with their coaching, and then I spent 2 minutes with him. I helped him focus, observe what was really going on, and develop a tactic to confront and handle it. He did what I said, word for word, and the client called him that day to close. My client now has more income, which will financially fuel his plan and help him achieve his metrics, targets, and ideal universe.
I’m not a motivational coach. I’m not going to tell you you’re special. I’m not going to make you feel good. Only you can do those things. I’m going to give you clarity, alignment, and a plan. If you’re ready for this level of focus and the production that occurs as a result, I want to have you setup a call with my team. You’ll be given a free 37 point assessment to determine where you’re at and what level of coaching you need. This will take about 15 minutes. Click here and go to my contact page. If you’re ready for a coach like me, fill out the contact form and submit it. We will contact you today and make it happen.
Own Your Potential,
Grant Cardone Certified Coach
Jerry Fetta helps his clients build wealth so that they can eradicate poverty in their own lives and own their potential.
He believes scarcity and abundance cannot co-exist and that the way to end poverty is to help you build wealth.
You were not created to spend 40+ hours per week serving the 40-year-to-life sentence trading your precious time for money just to live in mediocrity.
However, the truth is that time and money must be exchanged. It just doesn’t need to be you making the exchange.
Jerry helps his clients create wealth that exchanges time and money on their behalf. The only way to do this is to make more money, keep it, and then multiply it.
His clients see a 30% increase in income, a guaranteed increase in savings rate, and 8-12% fixed annual returns on their assets in the 1st 90 days of working with him.
To get started, go to www.WealthDynamX.com/potential