Whether you love him or hate him—Here are 5 ways to win during the Trump Presidency
Whether you like him or not, Donald Trump will be the president soon. No matter what level of action he takes and what he does or doesn’t do, you don’t need him to succeed. Don’t depend on the government for your success. Don’t depend on politicians for your success. Don’t depend on the market for your success. Depend on your own levels of massive action for success. This is the first thing you need to succeed in the Donald Trump economy.
Here are 5 other things you need during the upcoming administration:
1. The Right Mentality—I’ve talked a lot over the past few years on the “middle-class mindset”. This is the frame of mind that doing “just enough” to get by is ok. Too many folks are satisfied making $50,000 a year. They own a home but basically live paycheck to paycheck with 2 weeks of vacation a year. This isn’t poverty in the traditional sense of the term—they’ve got food in the fridge, electricity—but they settle and never create serious wealth.
To expand your net worth during the next 4 years you need to first get your mind thinking MASSIVE!
2. Sales Skills—The majority of people don’t understand that all of life involves sales. This is why they don’t know how to go out and get money. You can have anything you want in life if you get great at selling. We live on an economic planet regardless of who is in office, and your economy depends upon your sales ability. When I was 25 years old I finally got serious about becoming a professional salesman. I wasn’t born with the ability to sell—I had to educate myself and train. That’s why I later created Cardone University—it’s a platform where people can learn the skills they need to get money.
3. Targets—Most people don’t have any income targets. If you ask the average person on the street what their income goal is for 2017 they would likely have no response—besides the fact they might be offended about even talking about such a thing. If people can’t talk about how much money they want to make next year, it’s no wonder that they won’t have any. Look, if you have no financial goal you won’t hit it. If you want to be a millionaire, you have to set a millionaire dollar target. When I first made the commitment to get my finances right, I was making maybe $3,500 a month and I set a target of $7,000. I hit it. I was empowered to keep going higher after that and never looked back. What are your targets during the next 4 years?
4. Get in the Right Vehicle—The wealthy get in with the right company where there is opportunity for growth. My VP of sales Jarrod Glandt started working for me 7 years ago for $2500 a month. He wasn’t making anything, but at least he was in the right vehicle. He was able to grow his skillset and has been able to multiply his monthly income many times over because he knew I was looking to expand big. Too many folks just look for a “job”. You need a job, but you need the right vehicle with that job. All businesses live from revenue. Get commissions rather than only a salary and you will be in control of how much dough you can earn. Look for ways to increase your pay at the company you are at over the next 4 years.
5. Consistency—People that have a lack of consistency will find themselves in no better a position come 2020 election time, regardless of what Trump does with taxes or the economy. The rich make consistent routines in their life day in and day out. A consistent approach always starts with getting consistent in your day-to-day operations. When will you wake up tomorrow? What will you do next? What do you do when you get to work? Get consistent and quit making it up. Successful people don’t change their approach unless it doesn’t work—they only change to change with conditions around them. I’m not perfect but I’m consistent. I go to bed at the same time each day, I eat the same foods, and I repeat the same actions over and over—I rarely just wing it.
Do those 5 things—have the right mentality, get sales skills, make targets, find the right vehicle for your talents, and get consistent—and you will make a lot of progress over the next 4 years and for the rest of your life. Don’t want for Trump, don’t wait for any politician.
And to get you started I opened up 25 spots for 1-on-1 coaching with me. Just you and me sitting at my desk in Miami discussing your future and how you will create indestructible wealth. These 25 spots are only open until December 25th. Don’t wait. Don’t get mad once it passes. PLUS I’ll give you Cardone University access FREE with your coaching session. Just go to CardoneU.com and reserve your spot.