What’s on the Open Call Application for Shark Tank? | FranFinders
As the Open Call for Shark Tank date approaches, I am over viewing the Short Application from ABC that must be completed prior to giving a pitch. You might be surprised as to what is on it.
For starters, you must be 18 years or older, a legal US resident, have no affiliations with ABC or it’s affiliates, not be in public office, non-felon and must submit to background check. Now, for the full break down, you’ll need to see the form yourself.
The main part of the form asks for information on your business. Here are some highlighted points:
– Detailed description of your business
– What investment are you seeking?
– What are you going to do with the funds?
– What stage is your business?
– How long in business?
– Total lifetime sales?
– What was Gross Income last year?
– What was Net Income last year?
– What is your Sales Projections for this year and next year?
– What is your Unique Selling Proposition?
– Why do you want to pitch your business?
– What are the biggest hurdles you’ve faced and how did you overcome them?
Applicants will need to have this Short Application completed before receiving a wrist band that will allow them to pitch at Open Call.
If you are attending, please don’t wait until the last minute to complete this. It will take some thought.
Please leave your comments below, like and share. Thanks.