What If You Could Negotiate with Anyone, Anytime
HI, I’M GRANT CARDONE.
Years ago, I didn’t have millions of fans on social media or speak in front of huge crowds in stadiums around the country. In fact, I was broke and on drugs. At 24, you could say I was a loser and I wouldn’t deny it.
I had no idea how to make any money. Have you felt this way?
If so, you know what I’m talking about when I say “I was STUCK.” Like in prison stuck (even though I wasn’t in jail, I was trapped just the same because I was so broke).
Unlike the “naturals” who always seem to know how to make money, when you or I try to do anything, it doesn’t work. Or worse — we just sit there waiting for something to improve.
If there’s one thing worse than being broke, it’s being broke knowing that you could be getting rich.
I NEVER WANTED TO BE BROKE. AND I DEFINITELY NEVER WANTED TO BE REALLY BROKE.
- Being kicked out of my mom’s house in my early 20’s.
- Working at a Country Club making minimum wage feeling like a loser
- Being in a sales job having no clue how to generate more sales.
I’ve been there. MOST of us have.
The worst part is, we begin to say, “I’m not a natural. I’m not an entrepreneur. I could never talk like [that guy].”
What can you do?
There are tons of books, courses, and articles about making money.
- “How to Make Millions in Crypto!”
- “How to Play the Stock Market!”
- “How to Make Big Dollars Flipping Houses!”
The list goes on and on. The #1 piece of advice in all these materials is: “You gotta risk big to win big!”
PLEASE. I never wanted to risk what little money I had. Do you?
That’s like telling people, “Just throw away your money and hope for the best!” Yeah, but what if it doesn’t work out? What about all the details? What happens if the stock market or crypto or the housing market goes down in flames?
BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO RISK ANYTHING.
After investing in myself, studying, testing, and improving my methods for over 30 years, I’ve identified a few simple things that held me back… and some key insights that can completely change how much money you’re able to make for the rest of this year. (I’ll tell you about those a little bit further down).
The point is, I slowly and painfully crawled out of being broke — but I can show you how to get out of this stage MUCH FASTER than it took me.
I still remember the time when I couldn’t manage to even pay $300 rent a month.
This is the truth nobody tells you.
It doesn’t matter how smart you are — if you’re broke, you’re never going to have the life you want.
THE BLIND SPOT THAT’S HOLDING YOU BACK
Isn’t it interesting how much time we’ll spend improving things in our life…but we almost never take the time to improve our money-making skills?
I’m talking about knowing how to negotiate and close.
People don’t want to admit this stuff matters, but it does. In fact, it’s more critical than many of the things we spend our time on (like prospecting, advertising, or selling).
You can have the best sales skills in the world. But if you can’t close people— if you haven’t learned the skills of being a closer — what’s the point?
Closing and negotiating skills aren’t just about turning into a smooth-talker. The ability to close people on your ideas and dreamsgives you the ability to live a RICH, satisfying life.
Knowing this, it’s crazy how so many people put closing and negotiating skills on the back burner. The very thing that makes you money first, the skill you will need to use every single day of your life…and most of us never spend even a day learning how to improve it!
Too many people think they should be able to magically negotiate with anyone. Then they get frustrated because they don’t seem to be as “natural” as some other people — without putting in the time to learn how.
ADVANCED SALES NEGOTIATION IS NOT FOR YOU IF…
- You’re looking to mislead or deceive people in order to win a deal
- You’re looking to study material but not implement it. Please go away
- You can’t commit at least 15 minutes a day improving your closing and negotiating skills
ADVANCED SALES NEGOTIATIONIS FOR YOU IF…
- You’re open to admitting that the way you’ve tried to negotiate and close people in the past needs to change if you want to achieve higher levels of success and happiness in your life
- You want to stop blindly trying to “wing it” and start emulating the most successful salespeople in the world
- You feel like you’ve gotten about as far as you can on your own and are ready for an extra push to take you to your first million and beyond
- You’re willing to invest at least 15 minutes a day on improving your closing and negotiating skills
- You’ve invested in yourself before only to be disappointed in the results — and you just haven’t found any material that works for you…. YET!
I’m going to arm you with every conceivable tool you need to learn how to close anybody on anything.
IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS YOU’LL LEARN…
- Natural ways to close dealsthat don’t feel awkward.
- A simple framework to ensure you can master any objection you’ll ever hear
- My special calendar to systematically follow-up any client… and grab those extra sales
SO WHY NOW?
It would be easy to put this off until another day, wouldn’t it? After all, you’re doing ok. What are the real consequences of not learning how to negotiate and close?
Here’s the deal: you can actually live an AVERAGE life without ever learning how to negotiate or close.
But is average what you want?
The average person makes like $50,000 annually. You can’t fund any dreams with that kind of money!
Every day you don’t learn how to negotiate and close, you’re losing out. Maybe you say the wrong things (and don’t even know it). Or even worse, you’re just “nice.”
So opportunity after opportunity slips past you — and you never know why.
Maybe you can try harder. But trying harder without the right tools is going to lead to more frustration.
Just 15 minutes a day of improving your negotiating and closing skills, for just a month, will dramatically change your life. Why not give yourself every advantage you can?
WE ALL HAVE A “WHAT IF…?” REGRET IN OUR LIVES, RIGHT?
When you close your eyes and imagine being able to negotiate and close on a daily basis, how much bigger your bank account is going to get each month?
- Would you finally get that exotic car you’ve been dreaming about?
- Take that special someone to that place you’ve always wanted to go?
- How would it feel to be in control and in command of your monthly income?
You can do it. It’s my goal to help you get WEALTHY, and negotiating and closing is central to getting financially free. I’m not talking about just getting doctor or lawyer money. I’m talking BIG money. Anyone making only $200K a year is not an advanced sales negotiator.
That’s why I didn’t stop with just the coursework. I went even further with Advanced Sales Negotiation and added a $4,800 bonus.
Here’s the breakdown of what you get:
- Secrets to Closing the Sale ($500 Value)
- Mastering Objections Webinar ($500 Value)
- Rebuttal Manual ($149 Value)
- Theory of Closing ($1095 Value)
- Closing Strategies ($1095 Value)
- Follow-Up ($1095 Value)
- Master The Cold Call ($995 Value)
- Closer’s Survival Guide ($300 Value)
BONUS—Live 52 Week VIP Mastermind –($4800 bonus) –You will get access to a private weekly coaching and mastermind session where my team will help you along the way to your success. We will be with you every step of the way as you become an Advanced Sales Negotiator.
Get on my Advanced Sales Negotiation Certification HERE and let’s do this. I want you to become an Advanced Sales Negotiator and Closer.
I’ve made the price so incredibly low on this package ($997), you have no excuse not to take advantage of this. I also have a money back guarantee if you’re not fully satisfied! If there’s anything else I could do for you, I would…but it’s up to you now to commit.
More money (and a better life) are waiting.
Grant Cardone is a New York Times bestselling author, the #1 sales trainer in the world, and an internationally renowned speaker on leadership, real estate investing, entrepreneurship, social media, and finance. His 5 privately held companies have annual revenues exceeding $100 million. Forbes named Mr. Cardone #1 of the “25 Marketing Influencers to Watch in 2017”. Grant’s straight-shooting viewpoints on the economy, the middle class, and business have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter. He regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and writes for Forbes, Success Magazine, Business Insider, Entrepreneur.com, and the Huffington Post. He urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, and obligation. He currently resides in South Florida with his wife and two daughters.