Use Other People’s Money for Software – Tim Clark
In this Show
How to Build Software For Your Business Using Other People’s Money
- Creating a custom software program for your business is a significant investment, “I totally understand”.
- Grant Cardone has shared his wisdom with us, in showing how to use other people’s money to make a real estate investment. This is called leverage.
- The same goes with custom software.
- Test the idea, build interest, get commitments from other parties
- Build it once, sell it over and over again using licenses
- Offer it as a software-as-a-service, recurring monthly subscriptions. Hosted on AWS
- At Nikos, we work with our clients to validate their investment to make sure the deal makes sense.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)