Tim Clark – My Best Investment Of 2017
My Best Investment of 2017: A Week in Las Vegas at Amazon re: Invent
Why did I go?
* Grant Cardone insists on investing in yourself first
* Understand the direction of AWS, and advances computing industry
* Learn best practices
* Talk with product managers, developers
* See how other companies are leveraging AWS to grow their business
What did I learn?
* Amazon had double-downed on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding
* On Wednesday, AWS released Alexa for Business
* I received training on the latest technology for using AI and building conversational bots, by voice or by text
What am I doing with it?
* Aligning my business offerings (products and services) with Amazon
* Educating my clients on the latest technologies
* Selling on the fact that technology is changing, and creating new opportunities. I immediately took this information to LightspeedVT and visited with Brad Lea and his CTO and showed them how I can add value to their product using AWS.
* Regarding software development, doing more, faster, writing less code
Tim Clark is the founder of Nikos Computer Engineering and is a Certified Amazon Web Services Developer and Solutions Architect. Nikos utilizes AWS to develop software solutions for small businesses using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding. To learn more and to get started, visit http://nikosce.com.