Think and Grow Rich with Jerry Fetta
Contrary to popular belief, wealth does not begin with mindset. It begins with action. You see, before we decide “I want to be wealthy” we caused an effect in our lives that was one of two scenarios:
- We did something that caused wealth and said, “I want more of that”.
- We did something that caused poverty and said, “I’m sick of this”.
It’s one of these two things and more often than not, it’s the latter scenario. Additionally, many times our thoughts are not yet big enough and we must lead with action until we believe for ourselves what we see with our own eyes. Our culture has derived the term “fake it till you make it” from this sequence. In order to think something, we must first be able to picture it and we cannot picture something we’ve never before seen acted out in the physical universe in some way, shape, or form. Wealth starts with action and motion in real life in the real world and triggers thought. I want to teach you how to leverage this unorthodox way of thinking to build wealth.
- Admit your current actions are incorrect estimations of effort. If you do not have the results you want you and you believe in personal responsibility then the buck stops with you. Your actions are incorrect. All problems are simply just estimations of effort. All solutions are also simply just estimations of effort. So, if you’re not solving your problems then you are incorrectly estimating the problem and/or the solution. Confront the problem and then implement a solution using the 10x Rule. This is simply a theory that all goals take 10x more than we believe we do. So, if you need to save $1,000 then raise your target to $10,000. This will actually force you to think bigger and create larger problems than you had in the first place. But that’s the beauty of it! You can only solve large problems with large solutions. Would you rather have small problems and small solutions or large problems with large solutions?
- Change your environment. This is perhaps the hardest part. Environment at its root literally means “circuit, compass, or around”. So, changing our environment means changing the things around us. This will start with people. I could write a whole article about people, but I’m going to give you just one major hint: the most dangerous people in your environment are the ones who seem like they help but they really bring harm. Change your food, change your clothes (buy new ones!), change where you live, change what you drive. Change as many things as you can until you start seeing noticeable difference in how you think and act.
- Create great experiences. Do things that are pleasurable. Go eat at great restaurants with great people. Travel to see places that inspire your potential. Look at great views. Watch movies that give you inspirational chills up your spine when you see them. Win at things. Help others win at things.
- Educate yourself. Find someone who is doing the things you want to do and dive deep into their content. Do not find 12 different people to learn from. This is one of the mistakes that we make today. We read too many books from too many different authors with too many opposing points of view. It’s the diversification of the self-improvement world. And you know what they say about diversification: “it’s for idiots” (Mark Cuban, billionaire). Educate yourself not to learn things but to know things. What I mean by that is education truly should increase your certainty, not decrease it. Don’t attempt to learn from those who have quit on the very things you’re pursuing and those who are not going where you’re going. Find the closest person you can to who you want to be and master their content.
This is how you grow and begin to think rich. It starts with action and not with thought. Your thoughts will grow into your actions.
If you’d like to begin taking actions to become wealthy, schedule a meeting with a Wealth Coach. We can lower your investment and insurance costs up to 73%, guarantee an increase in your savings rate, and secure an 8.75% fixed annual return on your investments in just two meetings. Click here to schedule a free meeting.
Own Your Potential!
Jerry Fetta is a husband, son of Yahweh, Entrepreneur and owner of 5 privately held businesses. Jerry lives in Alaska with his wife and 2 dogs. His no-nonsense approach to business, finances, and life speaks truth and provides clarity to his clients and followers. His personal mission in life is to empower millions of leaders to own their God-given, ultimate potential.