The Top 9 Books To Build Wealth
If you want to build wealth, then you will have to read books. That’s a fact. The top CEO’s in the country were surveyed and are reported to read on average, 60 books per year. The problem is, many of us have no idea which books to start on, when to read them, and which authors are credible and sharing correct information. My intention with this article today is to share with you the top 8 books you need to read to get your wealth journey started. I have clients who have made tens of thousands of dollars just from the information inside these books. Here they are in order!
1. Grant Cardone’s Millionaire Booklet. This book is what I called the basic. The information contained in this book will help you made a decision that building wealth is for you and give you a strategic overlook on what must happen. It’s only 44 pages and can be read in a matter of hours. This is a must read and the very first step you must take. Click here to get the book.
2. Keith Weinhold’s 7 Money Myths. This booklet handles the false data you’ve been given about money. Things like home equity, retirement plans, and living below your means. This information is killing your wealth potential and Keith breaks down in this book why this information is false, how to get the right information, and what you can do about it. Click here to get the book.
3. Matt Manero’s Art of the Deal. Matt breaks down why you need more money. He starts this book telling the tragic story of his brother in law who died and left his family with no money in the bank and no plan. He then breaks down the exact steps you need to take to get more money. This book is about tactics. Things you can do TODAY! Click here to get the book.
4. Donald Trump’s Art of the Deal. Like him or not, the man is successful. This book covers techniques like negotiating, how to build an empire, and even provides Donald Trump’s daily schedule. You will learn what it is like to be inside the brain of a billionaire. You must have these skills from day 1. Click here to get the book.
5. Grant Cardone’s Sell or Be Sold. This book changed my life. Everyone is in sales and those who realize it and capitalize on it win. Those who don’t, never become wealthy. This book will change your mindset about sales. Why sales? Because sales create income and you will not build wealth without income. Click here to get the book.
6. Grant Cardone’s Closer’s Guide to Survival. You must know how to close. Without knowing this information, you will never get your way in life. Try making more money without knowing how to close. Try saving more money without closing others on the fact that you won’t be spending it. Try investing without knowing how to close others. It is impossible. This book will give you all of the skills you need to close plus over 100 different closing techniques you can use right away. Click here to get the book.
7. Grant Cardone’s If You’re Not First, You’re Last. This book is about being first place in the minds of others. This book is all about prospecting. Prospecting is a must. Wealth cannot happen if people don’t know about you, don’t know what you do, and aren’t thinking of you at the time they are ready to make a decision. This concept applies to sales, investing, business, and all areas of life. Click here to get this book.
8. Grant Cardone’s 10X Rule. This book also changed my life and will do the same for you. Your goals and dreams will take 10X more energy, effort, action, and motivation than you believe to be true. By operating with this principal you can truly create abundance. The 10X Rule teaches you exactly what you must know to develop this mindset and build a super life! Click here to get this book.
9. Grant Cardone’s Be Obsessed or Be Average. You will need this book. Why? Because if you aren’t obsessed with your potential and the greatness you can create for yourself, your family, and this world then none of these things will matter. Wealth is bigger than just you. If you don’t find a way to get obsessed you will quit, settle for an average life, make sense of it, and make wrong those who are actually succeeding. Click here to get this book.
Here is the issue. If you go and buy all of those books, we both know you aren’t going to finish them. So here is what I’ll do. I will personally coach you through every single book on this list, provide a 2 hour video course on Wealth Creation taught by Grant Cardone, give you 3 hours of one on one coaching and goal setting with me, help you build your very own financial plan to generate the wealth you desire, and give you access to my network. Click here to take advantage of this offer and begin building wealth today.
Own Your Potential,
Jerry Fetta helps his clients make money, keep it, and multiply it.
He believes everyone should own their potential. He believes you were not created to spend 40+ hours per week serving the 40-year-to-life sentence trading your precious time for money just to live in mediocrity.
However, the truth is that time and money must be exchanged. It just doesn’t need to be you making the exchange.
Jerry helps his clients create wealth that exchanges time and money on their behalf.
His clients see a 30% increase in income, a guaranteed increase in savings rate, and 8-12% fixed annual returns on their assets in the 1st 90 days of working with him.
To get started, go to www.WealthDynamX.com/potential