The Average Trap
In this Show
Grant Cardone, NY Times bestselling author and successful entrepreneur, offers insights and advice to help the middle class break out and achieve true freedom. In this episode Grant focuses on income disparity and explains that rich people continue to get rich because they are focused on getting rich. He offers hard-hitting, eye-opening comparisons of how wealthy people approach money versus the middle class. “Most people aren’t thinking about getting wealthy. They’re thinking about getting by.” Grant explains that how we think about money determines the wealth we create. How our parents raised us to think about money affects us. However, Grant explains that it is up to us to do the following things to create wealth and the freedom that comes with it.
Today we’re talking about the trap called average—“The Average Trap”.
Comfort is commonly thought of as being relaxed and it’s a good thing. Not being worried about payments and where the money is coming from.
The successful constantly push themselves; they go all in on a regular basis.
The Difference Between the Wealthy and the Average:
1. The wealthy are comfortable being uncomfortable
2. The wealthy are goal-focused
3. The wealthy are more confident
4. The wealthy believe money provides choice
5. The wealthy carefully monitor their associations
Here are some takeaways to get you out of the middle of the pack.
4 Steps to Get Out of the Average Life:
1. Make a decision to get out of the middle
2. Don’t rely on the government to keep you safe
3. Focus all of your attention and energy on increasing your income to save 15% per month
4. Make long-term investments that will benefit from inflation
Go to 10XEverything.com and use Promo Code: SUPERLIFE99 to get the $249 webinar for $99!