5 Steps to Digital Branding
In this Show
Every Friday at 1 PM EST, Grant Cardone does his solo show on Whatever It Takes Network. No noise. No co-hosts—Just his raw insights that will create massive success in your life and business. Grant has been labeled ADD, ADHD, Obsessive-Compulsive… and he loves it. He has embraced his ability to multi-task and hyper-focus to build four companies that bring in millions annually.
Grant Cardone shares key tips to help businesses establish a presence on-line via, blogs, videos, podcasts and more.
Grant begins the show sharing the following facts about digital media according to eMarketer:
• Average time spent with digital media per day will surpass TV viewing time for the first time this year, according to eMarketer’s latest estimate of media consumption among US adults.
• The average adult will spend over 5 hours per day online, on nonvoice mobile activities or with other digital media this year, compared to 4 hours and 31 minutes watching television.
• Daily TV time will actually be down slightly this year, while digital media consumption will be up 15.8%.
• The most significant growth area is on mobile.
• Multitasking helps to contribute to the increase in the overall time people spend with media each day, 11 hours and 49 minutes in
Grant then explains that if you are a company advertising, trying to gain attention, you have to analyze what people are watching, where they are watching and how you reach them. Where do you spend your money and when you do what do you spend it on? He offers the steps and thinking that he uses to best utilize digital media.
To advertising on Whatever It Takes Network. click here: https://grantcardonetv.com/brandyourself/
Grant’s Digital Mix:
1) Write an article or blog on a chosen topic related to your industry.
2) Create a video discussing that topic for YouTube or Vimeo.
3) Host a Podcast or Radio/Web Stream discussing the topic.
4) Create a custom content e-mail and blast it to your network.
5) Repurpose & Repeat
Everything we do here is to be multi-purposed.
Rules of the Game:
1) Attention is the name of the game.
2) Obscurity cost money.
3) Be everywhere!
4) Drive interest and respond!