Top 12 Questions to Save Big in Real Estate – Real Estate Investing Made Simple
In this Show
Money is the easiest part of buying real estate. The hardest part is finding the right deal and getting a broker to listen to you.
1. When did this last trade?
2. How much did it trade for?
3. How would you rate the location on the scale of 1-10?
4. What is your debt-underwriting for the property?
5. What do you like most about it?
6. What do you like least about it?
7. What else do you have that is either unlisted or off-market?
8. Other than price, what terms will motivate this seller?
9. Who is the type of buyer for this property?
10. Do you have a favorite buyer at this time?
11. How do I exit this deal later?
12. In your mind, what is the play on this deal?