New Year Resolutions
In this Show
Our husband and wife team, Grant and Elena Cardone, discuss marriage, business, family, and balancing all of them. They speak on mysticism and New Year’s Resolutions.
A caller’s resolution list:
• Lose weight.
• Make more money.
• Keep wife happy.
• Spend more time with the kids.
Grant asks: “How many times do you look at your goals over the year?” And admits if he goes 3 or 4 days without doing something like working out, he doesn’t want to work out anymore.
Elena’s Tips from Entrepreneur.com:
Wealthy: Earning at least $160k/year and at least 3.2 million in assets.
Poor: Earning under $30k/year and less than $5k in assets.
• 81% of the wealthy maintain a to-do list; 9% of the poor do.
• 67% of the wealthy write down their goals; 17% of the poor do.
• 76% of the wealthy exercise aerobically 4-days a week; 23% of poor people do.
• 88% of the wealthy spend 30+ minutes reading per day; 2% of the poor do.
Create the life you want in 2015. Start studying successful people. Model after them. Look at what they are doing.
You have 168 hours in a week. Spending 20 minutes a day, 2 days a week working out, is not going to do anything. What you’re spending most of your time and energy is, defines who you are.
Be great. Make your family your main business!