M.C. Laubscher – 5 Lessons From The Declaration of Independence
On the 4th of July, 1776 in Philadelphia 56 delegates of the American Continental Congress signed a document drafted by Thomas Jefferson and co-authored by several historical figures including John Adams and Benjamin Franklin, The Declaration of Independence.
The thirteen original American colonies declaring their independence from Great Britain marked the birth of a new nation.
What lessons can we learn from this historical day in Philadelphia in 1776? From the perspective of creating this new nation, the Declaration of Independence was the document that declared the intent of the colonies to secede from Great Britain and the reasons why they were going to do so. It took great courage to sign this document by the 56 members of the American Continental Congress since they would be accused of treason to the Crown and Great Britain.
The Declaration of Independence was America’s “Why” and it had a very strong “Why”. The colonies reached their breaking point and had enough. It was time for a change.
What followed after the declaration of intent and documenting the “Why” was the “How”.
The members of the Constitutional Convention signed the United States Constitution on September 17, 1787, in Philadelphia and the document became the new nation’s “How”.
From a perspective of building legacy generational wealth for you and your family, here are 5 lessons I have learned from the Declaration of Independence signed on the 4th of July, 1776.
1. Make a decision and declare your intent to your family, friends and network
2. Really understand you “Why”, have you had enough and or reached your breaking point? Do you have a vision for the life you desire? Understand why you want to produce and build wealth. Without a strong why it will be very hard to push through the challenging times on the road less travelled.
3. Take Action! Write out your own declaration of intent, your “Why”, sign it and take action!
4. Invest in yourself and your network by investing in relationships. Understand the skills you will need to implement and execute and plan to acquire them and build a power team with the complimentary skills and professionals you need.
5. Implement and execute and document and track your progress.
The Declaration of Independence was America’s “Why” and the United States Constitution is the ‘How”. On this 4th of July 2017 reflect on your “Why” for creating and building wealth and then design your “How”.
Yours in purpose and prosperity,
M.C. Laubscher is the creator and host of the Cashflow Ninja that shares how to create cash flow income streams in the new economy and Information Age. He is also the president and CEO of Valhalla Wealth Financial, that helps busy people, entrepreneurs and investors create, protect and multiply their wealth outside of Wall Street. They show people how to collapse time in their wealth plan and become financially free in 10 years or less. A Webinar shares the Underground Playbook of elite premier wealth strategies to show you how to become financially free in 10 years or less outside of Wall Street.