KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM 10XGROWTHCON2 – Tim Clark
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM 10XGROWTHCON2
1. Make a commitment and stick to it.
1. 10x is about being unreasonable.
1. Sales is an expansion activity. Expand or contract.
1. It’s about paying it forward
1. Dream Bigger!
1. Write down daily goals.
1. If you’re not the smartest person doing the work, work the hardest.
1. Every social media post is a tattoo, you are branded in that.
1. Burn the bridge!
1. I was meant to do something great!
1. Be the person who sees greatness and something special in everyone you meet.
1. Highest energy wins-more intensity, more focus
1. Be evangelical!
1. All great leaders are visionaries.
1. I may need to Velcro together my life.
1. Begin with the end in mind.
1. Stop blowing it!
1. There is nothing I can’t do.
1. If people don’t tell you that your idea is crazy, then it’s not big enough.
1. Be authentic, be ethical.
1. Hindsight is always easier.
1. Get uncomfortable, winning is uncomfortable.
1. Brush your teeth.
1. The rejections you get from other, are probably your own rejection.
1. Be intentional.
1. Model those that have greatness.
1. Every disappointment you have had in life are a result of you not making a sale.
1. Stop making excuses
1. Go for the mentor over the money
1. Understand how to leverage your past in order to build your future.
1. When you hear and see magic, it reminds you of the person you’re supposed to be.
1. To get out of the mundane you need desire, hunger, discipline, and training.
1. You are either building an empire or you are destroying one.
1. It takes discipline and purpose to rise above and execute, stay focused and don’t get distracted.
1. When you are being a power couple, you don’t have time to waste.
1. Money doesn’t buy you happiness and being broke doesn’t buy you anything.
1. You have to have direction.
1. Think twice before you care.
1. There is no trying in greatness.
1. Repetition is relentless.
1. Don’t be afraid to spend money.
1. Partner with others.
1. Take time out of the equation.
1. You have to associate you pain with the customers pain.
1. I live in a broken world.
1. Don’t be afraid to tell my story.
1. When life pushes you, smile and push back.
1. Simplify it.
Tim Clark is the founder of Nikos Computer Engineering and is a Certified Amazon Web Services Developer and Solutions Architect. Nikos utilizes AWS to develop software solutions for small businesses using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding. To learn more and to get started visit http://nikosce.com Also like and follow us on social media. Nikos Computer Engineering