5 Ways to Increase Sales Today
In this Show
Today on Young Hustlers, Jarrod Glandt gives five key sales tips to skyrocket your income:
1. Attitude—Your attitude is everything. It can be seen everywhere in the sales cycle. It directs the flow of what you do. People will pay more for a great attitude than a great product. Attitude determines altitude.
2. VAFU—Value added follow up. This will differentiate from everyone else. It takes time sometimes to close a sale. 80% are closed between the 5th and the 12th contact. What are you doing to be valuable to your prospect? Get creative and get people’s attention.
3. Texting—This is a great way to get responses from people. Texts have a 98% open rate compared to 20% for email. Texting is quick and easy with low commitment.
4. Ask for Referrals—Every single interaction is an opportunity for you to get a referral. 84% of decision makers who enter into a sales process are from referrals, and referrals close 70% faster. Salespeople that actively seek referrals make 4-5 times more than those that don’t.
5. Role Playing and Training—All the greats take the time to practice. Nobody is born a great salesperson. You have to perfect your craft. All of Grant’s salespeople train daily, so why shouldn’t you?
For a limited time Cardone University is available with financing—get in for just $199. Enroll today at: CardoneU.com