How to Get Your Money Right
In this Show
There’s a lot of uncertainty right now in the financial world. You remember 2008. Jarrod starting work for Grant in late 2009 living on an air mattress and worrying how to pay for his next trip to the supermarket. The ability to increase his income, to even control his income in uncertain times gave him great confidence. You too can learn what Jarrod did. Severe economic times call for severe measures. How can you get more money in the job you’re in right now? 5 things to get your money right:
1. Always commit—this is basic and you have to go all-in on getting rich.
2. Income is senior, get a flow of income—don’t worry about a 2nd flow until your 1st flow is a fire hose.
3. Set Income Target 10X higher —If you make 30K, don’t just shoot for 60K, go for 300K.
4. Do the math—This is what will make it real to you. You have to find the right vehicle to do it in though because you won’t make a 100K when your boss makes 70K. Find companies that are expanding.
5. Invest in yourself—Nobody got great at anything without practicing and learning. You don’t have a million dollars because you don’t yet have the skills.
Invest today in Playbook to Millions and get your money right! www.playbooktomillions.com