Gloria Banks & Grant Cardone
In this Show
• Internationally renowned motivational success strategist and sales trainer, who has consistently beaten the odds to achieve extraordinary success.
• Bachelor’s degree from Howard University, an MBA from Harvard University and an Honorary Doctorate from University of Maryland Eastern Shore.
• Built a multi-million dollar enterprise, as an author, a founding partner of Charisma Factor, Inc. (a corporate event planning company), and as an Elite Executive National Sales Director with Mary Kay, Inc.
• trained professionals on six continents to achieve new levels of success.
• Spoke with Oprah Winfrey on the platform, Empowering Women and Girls for Leadership.
• Dr. Banks shared her secrets of success with national media audiences, appearing on CNN with Soledad O’Brien, ABC-TV, and CNBC with Donny Deutsch on “The Big Idea”; and has been featured in Fortune, Black Enterprise, Glamour, and Ebony Magazines.
• Harvard Business School documented Gloria’s success in a case study titled, “Gloria Hilliard Mayfield at Mary Kay Cosmetics.”
• She resides in Baltimore, Maryland with her husband Ken Banks. They share four adult children.
• 28 years she has been in Network marketing and Direct sells
• Marykay for 28 years
• 2015 her earnings were well over a million
• Downline we not sure of the exact amount, but to date she has the largest team in the US in the company
• Ranking number one in Marykay as a top leader!