Get F-You Money – Young Hustlers
In this Show
Grant Cardone and Jarrod Glandt target the under 35 crowd with the tips and insights they need to succeed in any economic climate. Millennial viewers consider Grant their “millennial mentor” and can’t get enough of Grant and Jarrod’s straight up no-BS advice.
Someone told Grant, “You need enough money to be able to tell everyone to eff off.” They went on to clarify that, “You want to be in a position where you have choices.”
Bad Info: 62% of Americans have no chance of retiring. These are the kind of myths you must avoid.
Bad Myths About Money:
1. Cash is better than credit
2. You can’t save money until you pay off all student loans
3. Insurance is not necessary
4. There aren’t any drawbacks to job-hopping
5. Investing in the stock market is way too risky
6. You can’t trust financial advisors
Watch the full episode to hear how to overcome these bad myths, and what the truth is about each topic.