Don’t Build a Business Around Yourself
In this Show
- “If you build you business around yourself, you will never be able to grow that business.” – Tim Clark
- This is one of the biggest mistakes I have made with Nikos, and I am still paying the price for it.
- I started off offering consulting services, trading time for money.
- The problem was that my calendar filled up. Raised my prices as high as clients would pay. This is where I hit a ceiling.
- Also, all the experience and expertise was inside my head. It was impossible to hire others to help me and replicate my work.
- My turn around is when I codified that experience and expertise so that others could replicate my success.
Tim Clark is the founder of Nikos Computer Engineering and is a Certified Amazon Web Services Developer and Solutions Architect. Nikos utilizes AWS to develop software solutions for small businesses using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding. To learn more and to get started visit http://nikosce.com .
Also like and follow us on social media: Nikos Computer Engineering