Tim Clark- Data Equity in Business
In this Show
“Your data should be the most valuable asset in your business” – Tim Clark
- Microsoft buys Linked in for $26 billion
- Your business is either a cash flow business, or a cash value business (Grant Cardone vs Gary Cardone)
- Cash Flow
- The data collected is valuable to you.
- Where is the customer is the sales progression.
- Grant Cardone wants to give you a free millionaire booklet, progress through his product inventory, get you on Cardone U, get you to Growth Con, then invest in Cardone Capital.
- The data on cash flow allows opportunity to create more cash flow.
- Grant never wants to sell his business.
- Cash Value
- The data collected is valuable to another party.
- Gary Cardone does not take money out of his business, instead he reinvests it.
- One day he will sell the company and realize his profits.
- The buyer values the data and pays a higher price.
- High quality and detailed data provides value to both types of business
Tim Clark is the founder of Nikos Computer Engineering and is a Certified Amazon Web Services Developer and Solutions Architect. Nikos utilizes AWS to develop software solutions for small businesses using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding. To learn more and to get started visit http://nikosce.com .
Also like and follow us on social media: Nikos Computer Engineering