How to Get Your First Deal
In this Show
Real Estate Investing Made Simple with Grant Cardone… Here are 4 things you will need to do to get your 1st deal in real estate:
1. Find a deal— People think it’s easy getting into real estate but it’s not. It takes reading report after report. You have to find a deal and that’s harder than people think.
2. Analyze it—Do you know what to look for in a deal? Do you know the terminology?
3. Finance it— It’s expensive getting a big deal. Buildings with 50 units or more are out of reach for most people. Most can’t get the debt, let alone the down payment for a $30 million-dollar deal. This is probably the biggest problem that scares people away from investing in multi-family
4. Manage it— Every building comes with tenants, termites, and toilets. If you have the money but not the time, if you have a job that you’re making a lot of money with, if you’re the CEO of a company you don’t have the time to work with the tenants, termites, and toilets that come with a property.
You can be a passive investor and not have to worry about finding the deal, analyzing it, funding it, or managing it. Those are the problems I’ve had and the problems you’re going to have if you go at it alone. So I’m going to offer you something.
To qualify for my offer, you need 3 things:
1. You need to be an accredited investor
2. You need to love real estate and be a positive person.
3. Visit https://cardonecapital.com/ for more