Boss or Bitch
In this Show
Husband and wife team Grant and Elena Cardone tackle the subject of how to balance business, marriage and family and 10X them all. Committed to their kids, their business endeavors and their marriage they share what they do to make it all work. Join them every Wednesday at 1pm EST where they live out their motto of “stick and stay it’s bound to pay.”
Today the topic is parenting, and we all know everyone has issues with their kids. Parenting is THE hardest thing Grant has undertaken, even compared to his million-dollar business ventures.
How do you address the topic of Santa? They asked their kids: Do we want to believe in Santa this year? So that the kids were empowered to make the decision, but knew that it was a choice, and not a fantastic lie.
They also decided to put their marriage as the main priority, even above their children. Their relationship existed before the children and will have to exist after the children move out.
Watch more of The G&E Show at: https://grantcardonetv.com/geshow/
1. Have a conversation with your spouse TODAY that you and your relationship are first, even before the kids.
2. All children are different and require unique parenting styles.
3. Someone has to be in charge, and do the family members know?
4. Be on the same page.
5. Don’t argue in front of the kids.
• Do you love one of your children more than the other?
• Do your children love one parent more than the other?