Back to Work Strategy – Cardone Zone
In this Show
The Cardone Zone is like no other business show presently on air! After one viewing you’ll be inspired to make success your duty, responsibility and obligation as you break free of the middle class and break into true freedom. Grant Cardone focuses on matters affecting the middle class, whether it’s jobs and careers, finance, entrepreneurship, Grant’s real, raw in-your-face delivery serves as a wake up call for anyone ok with just being comfortable.
Follow Grant at: https://twitter.com/grantcardone
Bad Advice from Mr. Economy: (@BizzWriter on Twitter)
1. “Out Of Office” Message – Extend it 1 or 2 more days into your week to give yourself a chance to catch up.
2. Slow & Easy – Don’t go full bore on your first day back.
3. Strategies Your Return – Try returning to work on Thursday or Friday.
Good Advice from Grant:
1. Treat holidays and weekends like layovers on a flight. You’re in a trip, a trip to success. Don’t spend time celebrating on the layover. Treat it as a continuation step towards the future.
2. Recalibrate from the past to the future.
3. 10X all of your targets.
4. Build the strategy backwards.
5. Adopt a “Whatever It Takes” attitude!
Watch the full show at: https://grantcardonetv.com/cardonezone/