Amazon’s Alexa, Closes Deals with Tim Clark
In this Show
6) “Alexa, How Can I Close This Customer?”
– The richest man in the world? Jeff Bezos, valued at $93B
- Online Retailer, Prime Membership, AWS, and now, Alexa
- Bezos: “ It’s … hard to overstate how big of an impact it’s going to have on society over the next 20 years.”
- Bezos: “There’s so much more to come. It’s just the tip of the iceberg. … It’s the first inning. It might even be the first guys up at bat. “
– Grant Cardone believes sales is still a people business. To sell, you need to know the right words to say, and you need to know how to handle every response.
– Imagine a scenario: car dealer, realtor, need help on a close
- Customer: I need help making this sale
- Alexa: No problem! Do you need help with follow-up, objections, or closing?
- Customer: Closing
- Alexa: What type of close: Price, Time, Product, or Stall
- Customer: Stall
- Alexa: I understand that stalls can be frustrating! Here are some techniques to use when a customer stalls during closing, by Grant Cardone
- There are 2 outcomes
- You use this technology to revolutionize your industry
- Your competitions uses this technology to revolutionize your industry
- At Nikos, we are certified AWS developers and can build a conversational bot for Alexa for your business.
- To learn more and to get started, call me at 904-400-0846, or go to http://nikosce.com/
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)