Always Agree With Your Developer-Tim Clark
How to Get Agreement with Your Developers
Many of my customers have previously had unpleasant experiences with software developers they have worked with in the past. If I have learned one thing from Grant Cardone, it is “Always agree with the customer”. Here are 6 tips for finding agreement with your developers, web team, or IT staff.
1. Requirements – A list business requirements of everything that needs to be added, modified or removed. Be as detailed as possible here!
2. Acceptance Criteria – How do we verify that the work is complete? What steps can we take to prove that everything is working like it needs to?
3. Approvals – Who has authorized this work? Who is the point of contact?
4. Deliverables – What do you get at the end? Source code, documentation, training?
5. Schedule – When will the work start? What are the milestones? What will we be able to apply the acceptance criteria?
6. Costs – Is there an upfront costs? What methods of payment are accepted? Are there any on-going costs?
Tim Clark is the founder of Nikos Computer Engineering and is a Certified Amazon Web Services Developer and Solutions Architect. Nikos utilizes AWS to develop software solutions for small businesses using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding. To learn more and to get started visit http://nikosce.com .
Also like and follow us on social media: Nikos Computer Engineering