7 Ways Your IT Team Should Be Making You Money
In this Show
If you have ever worked with a Professional Software Engineer, you know that they can perform miracles for you and your business! Time, Money and Opportunity are your most precious resources, and even though the services of a Software Engineer are a premium, the Value they provide pays many times their cost.
Here are 7 ways that your IT Team should be providing Value to you and your business:
1. Automate manual processes – Many employees repeat the same functions day after day, which could be scheduled and automated using software.
2. Create custom, real-time business reports – Most businesses run reports on a monthly basis. Even better is to run reports every day, showing real-time data, to catch problems early.
3. Develop a self-service website for your customers – Do you receive the same types of customer phone calls and email requests over and over again? A self-service portal for your customers allows them to perform their own customer support without ever slowing you down.
4. Keep you from buying the wrong software – A consultation with a Professional Software Engineer can save you tons of money by helping you buy the right software, or even showing you how you can use your existing software to its full potential.
5. Integrate your separate systems – Reduce data redundancy and manual entry to programmatically integrating separate software and database systems.
6. Analyze your business data – Smart Reports and business intelligence can reveal trends and opportunities that would otherwise go unseen.
7. Reduce risk by identifying potential problems – Software is great at seeing your business operations with an objective point of view. Avoid expensive problems by having automated software scans identify compliance and policy offenses before it’s too late.
Tim Clark is the founder of Nikos Computer Engineering and is a Certified Amazon Web Services Developer and Solutions Architect. Nikos utilizes AWS to develop software solutions for small businesses using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding. To learn more and to get started visit http://nikosce.com .
Also like and follow us on social media: Nikos Computer Engineering