7 Ways To Start Owning Your Life – Partem
Are you dreaming of a better job, a better relationship, a better life, a better future?
Click here for more information: http://partem.me/
Are you waiting to get the right opportunity to make something of the potential you feel you have? Then it is time to wake up, because you are letting your circumstances define you!
If you want something to change tomorrow, you need to change your action now.
Here are 8 tips to start living consciously and create the life you want:
1. Get inspired: The most important part of getting into action is your motivation. Your passion will keep you going when times get rough. The right inspiration speaks to your heart and your mind. It engages you and makes you feel like you have no other choice than to take matters into your own hands and make it happen. What is it that you crave? what experience are you after? What makes you feel alive?
Finding the right inspiration will be the fuel you need to take yourself or your organization to the next level.
2. Be clear on your values: Everybody has a unique set of Core Values but most of us are unaware of what those are and why they are important. Core Values are your most fundamental beliefs that guide every choice you make. It’s like your personal navigation system when it comes to choosing the right direction.
You need to be clear on what is truly important to you and why, before you can ever make the right decisions for personal success and fulfillment.
3. Define a vision for your life: A vision sets out the course for your future. Choose the direction you want your life, career and world to go in? Ask yourself this: How do want your world to and what are YOU going to do about it? It provides a larger sense of purpose. You need the choose a direction, otherwise you will keep going in circles.
Once you have a clear focus on where you want to be in the future, you can commit to the right actions.
4. Set goals: It is not enough to have big dreams, you need to have a plan to get into action. A goal is a dream with a plan. You set goals by first defining what will bring you happiness and success in the long term (10 years). Second, you specify measurable steps that will lead you to your long term goals by improving your wealth, health, emotional stability and career in the short term (1-3 years). Set deadlines for your goals, to ensure you won’t procrastinate.
Set you goals high and don’t stop until you achieve them.
5. Get started: Once you set the right goals to achieve your plans, YOU NEED TO GET STARTED! True success is setting out a path and taking deliberate actions to achieve your goal every day. Break up your 1 year goals in smaller steps and commit a part of every day of every week to achieve these steps.
Take action. Even the smallest step will bring you closer to your goal than the biggest intentions!
6. Commit: Many people struggle with commitment. People have so many options that they are afraid to choose the wrong one. But not committing to anything, is also a commitment. A commitment to definitely not achieving what you want. Overthinking will not overcome your fear to fail, action will. Even if it turns out to be the wrong one, you learn and move on.
Don’t be afraid. Choose a direction, don’t look back and go for it unapologetically.
7. Get out of your comfort zone: You need to change your actions if you want different results. What brought you here, isn’t going to bring you to the next level. There is no growth within your comfort zone. You need to try new things, overcome new challenges to experience a true feeling of success. To know that you are capable of more than you thought.
When you experience discomfort, that means there is an opportunity for you to grow.
8. Surround yourself with the right people: Why do we keep spending so much time and energy on people that are not helping us reaching the next level? People that are negative. People that tell us we can’t do it. People that don’t want us to succeed because that reminds them that they are not moving forward. Make conscious decisions on who you spend your time with. Surround yourself with people that you can learn from because they have more money, more knowledge, more power, more insight, so you can learn and develop yourself.
Surround yourself with the people that reflect the kind of person you want to become.