7 Ways a Software Engineer Makes Your Business MONEY – Tim Clark
If you have ever worked with a Professional Software Engineer, you know that they can perform miracles for you and your business! Time, Money and Opportunity are your most precious resources, and even though the services of a Software Engineer are a premium, the Value they provide pays many times their cost.
Here are 7 ways that a Software Engineer can provide Value to you and your business:
1. Automate manual processes – Many employees repeat the same functions day after day, which could be scheduled and automated using software.
2. Create custom, real-time business reports – Most businesses run reports on a monthly basis. Even better is to run reports every day, showing real-time data, to catch problems early.
3. Develop a self-service website for your customers – Do you receive the same types of customer phone calls and email requests over and over again? A self-service portal for your customers allows them to perform their own customer support without ever slowing you down.
4. Keep you from buying the wrong software – A consultation with a Professional Software Engineer can save you tons of money by helping you buy the right software, or even showing you how you can use your existing software to its full potential.
5. Integrate your separate systems – Reduce data redundancy and manual entry to programmatically integrating separate software and database systems.
To see tips 6 and 7 click here: http://nikosce.com/software-engineer-can-save-you-money/