7 Warning Signs of a Bad Franchise | FranFinders
Here are 7 Warning Signs of a Bad Franchise.
1. The franchisor is poorly capitalized.
2. The franchisees give poor validations.
3. The franchisor is late for appointments / or just misses the appointments all together.
4. The franchisor has a poorly defined sales process.
5. There is a lack of professionalism, both on the phone and in-person.
6. The franchisor’s staff is too small to adequately support the franchisees.
6. The franchisor discourages you from hiring a Franchise Attorney complete final attorney review.
Thank you for watching this video—Please Share it. Also, I like to read your comments, so please leave a comment and I will be sure to respond.
Subscribe to My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FranFinders
Where to stay connected with Sue Bennett & FranFinders:
Google +: https://plus.google.com/+FranFinders
Sue Bennett is the Co-Founder of FranFinders, a franchise consultancy and funding group.
At FranFinders, we are more than franchise consultants. We are “Your Partners.” Throughout your franchise search, from the Initial Call to your Grand Opening, we are with you “Every Step of the Way.”
By partnering with us, you get our Experience, Knowledge and proven 10 Step Franchise-Buying Process that will bring Clarity and Direction to your franchise search. Gain Confidence, knowing that you are partnering with professionals.