4 Tips to Set Daily Targets – Tim Clark
In this Show
I realized that I had been setting targets incorrectly until a recent conversation with Jerry Fetta at WealthX. I haven’t even been using Grant Cardone’s 10X Planner correctly!
1. Identify the activities that have directly produced results in the past 12 months.
2. Calculate the quantity needed of each activity each day in order to produce your desired results for the month.
3. Track your progress daily using a score card, even simply tally marks. Don’t get hung up on a lack of a high-tech system here, it is the actual activity that matters most.
4. Find accountability for fulfilling your targets on a weekly basis with a business partner, spouse or coach.
For me, my daily targets include:
* Watch 3 Cardone University videos
* Record 1 video on business or technology for content marketing
* Make 25 follow up contacts
* Meet 5 new contacts and enter them into CRM
* Write up and present 1 proposal
* Produce 6 hours of billable work
Tim Clark is the founder of Nikos Computer Engineering and is a Certified Amazon Web Services Developer and Solutions Architect. Nikos utilizes AWS to develop software solutions for small businesses using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. To learn more and to get started, visit http://nikosce.com or call/text 904-400-0846.
For more information visit http://nikosce.com/