24 Phone Apps Every Real Estate Investor Needs
Here are some of my favorite websites and apps for real estate investing, as well as for day-to-day business. Some of these can directly create time or money for you. While the others, well they just make you look like a real pro!
Check out getricheducation.blogGet Rich Education (
Here are 24 apps every real estate investor needs:
- AgentPro247.com – Generate lists of motivated sellers.
- Bls.gov and City-Data.com – Economic and real estate market research.
- DocuSign – Send & sign documents remotely.
- Dropbox – Slick, easy file-sharing app.
- EyeJot.com – Send video messages.
- Google Earth – Global maps & aerial photos.
- HomeClick – Property improvement hardware.
- HomeSnap app – Take a photo of the outside of a home to see photos of the inside of a home!
- Kitco app – Slick app for up-to-the minute precious metals price charts.
- Landlord app – Property management on-the-go.
- Landlordology – Rental advice, tips, resources.
- Lighter Side of Real Estate – Laugh a little!
For the other half visit: getricheducation.com/24-phone-apps-every-real-estate-investor-needs/