$1,000,000 Giveaway Starts Now
I am giving $1,000,000 in cash to thank all of you who have been sharing on LinkedIn about how my teachings are helping you succeed. This has helped my social engagement and I want to now give something back. I’ll be giving away $1,000,000 over the next 70 days until the end of the year—over $16,000 a day. That means there will be multiple winners per day. What do you have to do to win?
Get my attention and show me you are helping me grow my audience by tagging friends on your favorite social media platform.
The first qualifier is that you must be subscribed to whichever channel you engage with me on:
Rather than spending the money on advertising with Facebook & Google, I thought it would be smarter to give the money to you.
Offical Rules to win:
1) You can have multiple chances to win, and you can win multiple times.
2) Get my attention with posts on your favorite social medium above.
3) Tag a friend in each post and also add @grantcardone @elenacardone
4) Add the hashtags #10X #RealDeal #MillionDollarGiveaway
5) Make sure you have notifications ON so when I go live you can claim winnings when I announce your name.
6) Winnings over $500 per person will be reported to the IRS & you are responsible for that tax obligation.
So, are you ready to collect some money? Start commenting below how my material has helped you.
Grant Cardone is a New York Times bestselling author, the #1 sales trainer in the world, and an internationally renowned speaker on leadership, real estate investing, entrepreneurship, social media, and finance. His 5 privately held companies have annual revenues exceeding $100 million. Forbes named Mr. Cardone #1 of the “25 Marketing Influencers to Watch in 2017”. Grant’s straight-shooting viewpoints on the economy, the middle class, and business have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter. He regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and writes for Forbes, Success Magazine, Business Insider, Entrepreneur.com, and the Huffington Post. He urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, and obligation. He currently resides in South Florida with his wife and two daughters.