Susan Mesrobyan – 10 Secrets of Success
There are many books, articles, seminars and webinars on becoming successful. As a woman entrepreneur in today’s fast-changing economy, I have developed my own tips to help you reach your desired destination: success as you define it.
- Be and stay mentally tough. Tough people get rich in tough times. Be and stay emotionally stable. Never get too high or too low.
- Develop people skills. Look them in the eye. Smile. Shake their hand. Treat them with respect. Make yourself attractive.
- No excuses! Only results matter! If you’re not good at challenging yourself, you won’t be good at challenging others.
- Learn to FOCUS: Follow One Course Until Successful.
- Be very careful from whom you take advice. Take advice from your leaders, successful people. Take the good and leave the bad..
- Be a do-it-first leader.
- Always be a student of your business.
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
- Do whatever is most uncomfortable; get it out of the way first; then, enjoy the rewards.
- If you have a big enough WHY, you’ll always find your HOW.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)