There are 80 million Millennials out there and no, not all are lazy and entitled. There are plenty who want true freedom, prefer entrepreneurship to the 9 to 5 grind and are hungry for mentors who give them the real deal. Grant Cardone and his millennial protégé, Jarrod Glandt target the under 35 crowd with the tips and insights they need to succeed in any economic climate. Between the loose laid back banter and the frequent references to Jay Z, Kanye, Led Zeppelin music and other pop culture millennial viewers consider Grant their “millennial mentor” and can’t get enough of Grant and Jarrod’s straight up no BS advice.
Let’s collaborate. Let’s get some of the best tips you know, the best tips you’ve heard, and let’s share them with everyone.
Maybe you’ve experienced good results in your career, but knew you weren’t conscious of all of the things that would bring about that success at the time. Whenever I was around Grant I was a sponge and then when I wasn’t at the office I was on the Internet trying to find any little gem I could.
11 Top Traits of the Successful:
- Never think in terms of a sale, think in terms of building a business.
- Listen more than you speak.
- Invest in things that increase your income and avoid things that give zero return.
- Never give up on unsold work opportunities. Follow up is gold.
- Invest in education, training and development. – SecretsToClosingTheSale.com
- Hold yourself to a higher standard than anyone else.
- Don’t stay busy stay productive.
- Be willing to show up early and stay late.
- Understand that logic is a dream killer. Be irrational.
- View failure not as a setback but as an investment.
- Take responsibility for all results.
- … Watch the show to hear this bonus tip!
Listen to the full episode to hear all of Jarrod’s insights on each of these 11 traits that will make you become more successful than you could ever dream.