There are 80 million Millennials out there and no, not all are lazy and entitled. There are plenty who want true freedom, prefer entrepreneurship to the 9 to 5 grind and are hungry for mentors who give them the real deal.
Grant Cardone and his millennial protégé, Jarrod Glandt target the under 35 crowd with the tips and insights they need to succeed in any economic climate. Between the loose laid back banter and the frequent references to Jay Z, Kanye, Led Zeppelin music and other pop culture millennial viewers consider Grant their “millennial mentor” and can’t get enough of Grant and Jarrod’s straight up no BS advice.
If you’re relying on yourself, your family is relying on you and you want to make sure you can pay your bills.
Why Employers Fire Millennials:
1. Employers don’t want to be babysitters
2. The anti-work attitude is not appreciated
3. Millennials happiness is not the employer’s responsibility.
Whether you’re a millennial or not, this list is applicable to you.
How to Not Get Fired:
1. Make it your mission to obliterate stereotypes about Millennials
2. Be hungry to make a difference in your position
3. Do the things that others refuse to do
The reality is that it is hard work to get a job. Stereotypes exist but you don’t have to live under them or fulfill them. Do everything you can to prove that those are incorrect—don’t be a victim to them.
Listen to the full episode on podcast or video to hear all of the in-depth tips.