This is a special edition of Young Hustlers, live on a Tuesday, going out just before How to Make Millions on the Phone, which airs tonight at 5 PM EST.
There are 80 million millennials out there and no, not all are lazy and entitled. There are plenty who want true freedom, prefer entrepreneurship to the 9 to 5 grind and are hungry for mentors who give them the real deal. Grant Cardone and his millennial protégé, Jarrod Glandt target the under 35 crowd with the tips and insights they need to succeed in any economic climate.
Is making a million dollars even real? If you don’t believe it’ll happen to you—it won’t. Did your parents tell you don’t do drugs, don’t drive drunk, etc?… But did they ever tell you to not be broke?
Every day Jarrod writes down: “I am a multi-millionaire.” If 10-million people gave you $0.10 you would be a millionaire.
7 Steps to Becoming a Millionaire:
1. Need to a million-dollar decision.
2. Follow the money.
3. Keep your eyes on the prize.
4. You have to do the math. Break it down.
5. Call 5 people every day that could change your life.
6. Get support. Surround yourself with like-minded people.
7. Be great, because nothing else pays… much.