Dre Baldwin introduces himself to the Grant Cardone TV Network (GCTV) with Episode #1 of The “Work On Your Game” Show with DreAllDay: Dre’s 10 Principles he lives by:
1. Too much confidence can be a problem. Lack of confidence is fatal.
2. Ask at least twice for everything you want
3. He who has begun is half done
4. Persistence can be your only talent to get damn close to the top
5. Release the damn emergency brake!
6. Stop getting scared out of your own life.
7. Get a vision that you actually believe in.
8. Become aware of and control your habitual thought patterns.
9. Don’t be an Asshole.
10. Reality is fully negotiable.
Leave comments and tell us what you think!
Download Dre’s First Book “Buy A Game” FREE: http://DreAllDay.com/BuyAGame
Dre Baldwin is a former Professional Basketball Player who is now an Entrepreneur: Keynote Speaker on the topics of Social Media, Branding & Marketing, Confidence & Motivation; Author, Salesperson, Coach & Consultant.
Dre Baldwin’s YouTube videos cover basketball training, motivation, confidence, leadership, teamwork, branding, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
Dre played college basketball at Penn State Altoona and then overseas basketball for 9 years through 8 countries.
Dre has written 5 books and created over 150 basketball training programs.
Dre has been blogging since 2005 and on YouTube since 2006. He is the owner of the “DreAllDay” and “Work On Your Game” brands.
Find out more about Dre:
Dre Baldwin’s Website: http://DreAllDay.com
Business Opportunities: http://DreAllDay.com/Biz
Dre Baldwin Books: http://DreAllDay.com/Amazon
Dre Baldwin Twitter: http://Twitter.com/DreAllDay
Dre Baldwin Instagram: http://Instagram.com/DreBaldwin
Dre Baldwin FaceBook: http://Facebook.com/WorkOnYourGame
Dre Baldwin Periscope: http://Periscope.tv/DreAllDay
More Free Downloads:
How To Play As Well As You Practice: http://DreAllDay.com/Play
“101 Content Marketing Ideas”: http://DreAllDay.com/Content