Grant Cardone, NY Times bestselling author, self made multimillionaire entrepreneur, international sales master and motivator in business and life offers insights and advice each week on the Cardone Zone, a show that helps people better their careers, businesses and finances so they can create true freedom in their lives.
In this episode, Grant Cardone talks about ‘Technological Unemployment’ and what people must do to protect their role in the marketplace to outsourcing and robots. Grant encourages people to work for smaller, more entrepreneurial organizations on a growth path as opposed to larger corporations where you can easily get lost. Grant offers his take on where he sees the future heading and throughout the show elaborates on his 4 tips to make sure you’re irreplaceable.
1. Pay attention to the changing world.
2. Decide to advance or get displaced or replaced.
3. Embrace change and see it as an opportunity.
4. Master a skill that cannot be replaced or automated.
5. Quit working and start leading.