In this previously aired episode of Cardone Zone, Grant Cardone addresses the risks of investing with internet companies going public with their stock such as Twitter and Facebook. He jumps right into marketing tips and strategies involved with retailing and retail sales.
Fortunately, this year is ramping up to be more profitable than last year.
This list is fully discussed throughout the episode, helping you look for ways to go above and beyond for customers in order to provide a truly great customer experience that is fun and easy and that causes them to want to be loyal and refer. Your people should treat every customer like a millionaire, and treat them like a buyer today. When you do this it will not be hard to exceed the customer’s expectations. After years of being ignored, not followed up with and overall dissatisfied by the retail experience the customer is not expecting much.
Ten Commandments of Retail Sales
1. Thou shall not believe “just looking.”
2. Thou shall never ignore the customer.
3. Thou shall aggressively sell.
4. Thou shall never have the customer wait.
5. Thou shall treat every buyer like they came to spend money.
6. Thou shall greet every customer at the front door.
7. Management shall engage with every customer.
8. Thou shall provide the best solution not just the lowest price.
9. Thou shall attempt a second sale.
10. Thou shall help the customer extend beyond their budget.
Be GREAT at the retail experience because lets face it, nothing else pays in retail.