Grant Cardone and Jarrod Glandt take on the topic of being a PUNK or a PRO. Which are you? With the perception being that the Millennials will be the first generation that won’t have it better than the generation before them, you need to be a PRO. They discuss what you need to be great, to stand out, and to be a PRO MILLENNIAL.
With 80 million Millennials, you have to be great to stand out. You want to get to a point where people only see what you PROduce. Once you are a star producer, a top producer, people won’t be worried about the little things.
1. Over exaggerating
2. Don’t ask for too much money too soon
3. Not connecting with the owner of the business you work for
4. If people have to ask you to do something more than once
5. Taking lunch instead of being available for a sale
1. Review yourself. Review your numbers.
2. Follow up until you die, or they die.
3. Constantly push yourself, don’t get complacent
4. Look at your potential, don’t compare yourself to others
5. Don’t act entitled, earn your vacations and benefits
Grant and Jarrod also take calls from some lively and satisfied customers, sharing their experiences after purchasing Grant’s teachings, Plus sharing PUNK and PRO moves they have made themselves.
Make sure to tune in next week. We ain’t resting during the holidays, neither should you. Keep up that hustle.