Today Grant talks about ways to get you paid what you deserve. There’s plenty of money out there, and if you’re coming up short, that’s your fault. If you’ve made it here, you want out of that grind. There’s a jobs resurgence in the United States. Companies are willing to hire and put more money at risk for employment. You can be qualified, nice, and you are to desirable as an employee, but you still blow the interview.
We now have a career network http://grantcardonetv.com/jobs
91-million people in America are unemployed
80% of people are looking for jobs outside of their own field
People are asking about benefits, health care, where will their office be located, when and how much vacation do they get, and they blow their interview. Don’t ask how much you’re going to be paid, or when you’re going to get your first raise.
• Ask about vacation time
• Ask about pay
• Ask where your office will be located
• Ask for your benefits
• You ask for your potential opportunity
• Tell them how you will help solve their problems
• Know what you’re looking for. Is it a big fancy window in a good office? Is it more money?
– Jobless rates are down in 42 states.
– Payroll is up 37 states.
Why you won’t get a raise:
1. You don’t ask.
2. You never had the job in the first place.
3. Wrong vehicle.
4. Wrong position within the company.
5. You’re not great.
Join our career network http://grantcardonetv.com/jobs