Today Grant Cardone is IN YOUR FACE and making sure you keep your hustle through the end of the year. He talks economic expansion, job growth, and commodity markets.
• 50 weeks of job growth as of today. Longest streak on record since WORLD WAR 2!
• November saw 321,000 jobs added. 100,000 over projections.
With numbers like that, its no surprise the US dollar is surging in the markets and gaining strength against other world currencies. Oil prices are down, and Grant addresses what that means for you as a consumer and an investor, plus what to do with your business during this economic expansion. 76% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. These expansion headlines will not change that. But it should change how you handle your business going forward.
Economic Expansion Tips:
1. Hammer down, don’t take a break during the holidays
2. Add effort to every activity you do
3. Add staff around you, don’t go at it alone
4. Don’t miss any opportunity or moment in any day
a. Find someone in your company who can send PERSONAL texts to each and every lead you speak with
“If you are born poor its not your mistake, but if you die poor its your mistake.” – Bill Gates
Grant also takes calls from fans around the US who have personal experience with his products, telling their stories and asking Grant some invaluable questions. Tune in to hear the questions and find out the answers!
And make sure to tune in ever Friday at 1 PM EST to see the show LIVE!