Robert McDonald was nominated by the president and unanimously voted in by 97 Senators.
One of the biggest regrets of my life is not serving in the military. So when my friend Neil Cavuto at Fox News asked me to come on his show and comment about Robert McDonald’s comment in which he said, “the speed of service at the VA is not a major issue.” [Watch it here.]
I told Cavuto, “The lack of speed by any organization is an indication of two major issues, even bigger problems: 1) A lack of caring, and 2) no one is being held accountable.”
Help me put pressure on the people that nominated McDonald to hold him accountable. Then, if they refuse to hold him accountable we know they don’t care.
I care greatly about our military and do what I can, when I can, to stand up for them. After all, they put their lives on the line for us. I believe you care too… so please help me with this.
Sign this petition to fire Robert McDonald and send a message to all politicians –ANYONE WHO REFUSES TO TAKE CARE OF OUR VETS WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
Facts about the VA:
• Over $103m in bonuses paid out to VA employees last year
• VA budget is $182.3 billion for 2017 with $78.7 billion as DISCRETIONARY
• 307,000 Veterans died while waiting for care
• Average wait time for VA care is 112 days
• 494,690 Veterans are still waiting over 30 days for care as of May 1, 2016
• 6,703,520 Veterans are scheduled for care from the VA as of May 1, 2016
And tell your Vet Friends, Grant Cardone supports the troops. We recently gave over 1000 Veterans FREE access to Cardone University. Let Veterans know they can get access at CardoneUniversity.com/vets